Deco Breeze Fans

Deco Breeze Fans
Deco Breeze Butterfly Figurine Fan
I am a authorize dealer of Deco Breeze Fans,Deco Flair Decorations and Deco Glow Candles. You will find these great products on Bonanza and Ioffer. I carry a line of very affordable gifts and decor. Stop by and check out all the fantastic sales within my stores.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Patty's Unique Gifts-Decor Make Me A Offer

Make Me A Offer
I have put up a new Make Me A Offer Category
Everything in the category is set for you to make a offer on the item or items you like to purchase.
No reasonable offer will be declined. 
Each week I will add new things to this category
Stop by and check out all my bargains.
All other items in my booth are 20% off
Easter items are buy one get one free.
Easter Sale Ends Soon


No comments:

Post a Comment