Deco Breeze Fans

Deco Breeze Fans
Deco Breeze Butterfly Figurine Fan
I am a authorize dealer of Deco Breeze Fans,Deco Flair Decorations and Deco Glow Candles. You will find these great products on Bonanza and Ioffer. I carry a line of very affordable gifts and decor. Stop by and check out all the fantastic sales within my stores.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Awesome Deal 10 Unique Pieces Of Jewelry Marked Down

Make Me A Offer Category
I Have 10 Pieces Of Jewelry for the low low cost of $25.00 with FREE SHIPPING
Here is some of the pieces you will get for the price
 To buy all ten pieces just add them all to your cart make a offer of  $25.00 with free shipping. I will accept the offer and send you a invoice to pay through PayPal.

 Stop back often I am always adding new and different jewelry with fantastic offers

No comments:

Post a Comment