Deco Breeze Fans

Deco Breeze Fans
Deco Breeze Butterfly Figurine Fan
I am a authorize dealer of Deco Breeze Fans,Deco Flair Decorations and Deco Glow Candles. You will find these great products on Bonanza and Ioffer. I carry a line of very affordable gifts and decor. Stop by and check out all the fantastic sales within my stores.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Opening Of New Booth

I have finally gotten my new booth opened on Bonanza. You will find fashion jewelry,handbags and accessories. Great deals on wholesale lots. Right now I am offering all my customers and new customers 20% off all items  with combine shipping. Spend $25.00 or more and you will receive a e-certificate  toward your next purchase that can be used anytime.  This offer is good in both of my Bonanza booths. 

For great deals on jewelry,handbags,accessories and health and beauty please visit


For great deals on gifts and home decor 


See you there 
Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment